AuthorMessage
Ghostdog

PostSubject: wol link <.<   Tue May 14, 2013 8:01 am

http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/677/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
<Narish>

PostSubject: Re: wol link <.<   Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:53 am

For the record, I won't be uploading any parse until the next content patch is there and we start raiding it. So in case you are concerned about your own performance this isn't the place to check for now. But if you really need to know, you can always ask Ghostdog after the raid since he is parsing every raid under his own 'guild' on WoL.

When we will be raiding SoO, I will resume parsing raid nights until we have it on farm (which isn't likely to happen to soon)

I would appreciate that this link is put somewhere easily accessible to the people visiting the site should they want to compare themselves to our current raiders.

The body is such an adaptive machine, but the only recurrent and determining factor is it's mind's willpower. Strong wills build strong beings. Such is the wise to an idiot -- the former isn't saying what he knows while the latter doesn't know what he is saying. Many people know what to do, but only a few of them do what they know. Walk the talk. You can only see the view for yourself after you climbed the mountain or moved it out of the path. This is madness for the fool but reality to the knowledgeable.

You don't have to believe me though, if you think you can do it, then you're right - conversely, if you think you can't do it, then you're still right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrilly

PostSubject: Re: wol link <.<   Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:53 am

Crikey , you linked your youtube stuff , wonder who thoes well atired drani are =p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
<Narish>

PostSubject: Re: wol link <.<   Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:42 am

Nyrilly wrote:
Crikey , you linked your youtube stuff , wonder who thoes well atired drani are =p
All of them are my property, as I have claimed each of them long ago.

The body is such an adaptive machine, but the only recurrent and determining factor is it's mind's willpower. Strong wills build strong beings. Such is the wise to an idiot -- the former isn't saying what he knows while the latter doesn't know what he is saying. Many people know what to do, but only a few of them do what they know. Walk the talk. You can only see the view for yourself after you climbed the mountain or moved it out of the path. This is madness for the fool but reality to the knowledgeable.

You don't have to believe me though, if you think you can do it, then you're right - conversely, if you think you can't do it, then you're still right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wol link <.<   

Back to top Go down

wol link <.<
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1