Agnus Dei
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rogue application!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cipsy

Rogue application! Empty
PostSubject: Rogue application!   Rogue application! EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 12:21 pm

1. What is your character's name, class ?
Cipsy, rogue.

2. What is your age ?
I'm 21.

3. Agnus Dei raid times are 7:30pm until 11:00pm server time every day. What times can you raid ? What time zone are you located in ?
The above would be abit to heavy for me, but I spoke with Ghostdog and the raid times he told me about suits me very nicely! Smile

4. Do you meet our requirements? If not, why?
Yep, I'd say so!

5. Has an Agnus Dei member agreed to sponsor you, if so,who ? Who else do you know from Agnus Dei and how ?
Haven't talked to anyone about sponsoring me. I'm not really sure, I probably know more, but the only person I remember right now is Taznoch, raided with him in TBC with Bloodlust. Smile

6. Why do you want to join Agnus Dei ? Tell us more about your reasons for applying.
I want to join Agnus Dei because your raiding times suit me perfectly, and I know you won't disband because of some random drama, having seen you guys around as long as I can remember. Also a big reason for applying is that you're on Kor'gall, and I'm not very keen on migrating from the server. Ronins raiding schedule also doesn't fit me good, so that's not an option for me.

7. Successful raiding is as much about preparation as it is about execution. When you're not raiding, what are you doing to prepare for challenging raids ?
When I'm not raiding I make sure my gear is correctly enchanted, gemmed and reforged. I get consumeables for the raid, and I make sure I know all the tactics for each of the bosses in the raid.

8. How well do you know your class? Briefly explain your answer.
Having played rogue as alt since vanilla, and main since mid-TBC, I can safely say that I know whatever there is to know about rogues.

9. What raiding have you done ?
Nothing worth to mention from vanilla, as I only did PvP then.
In TBC I cleared all content (-Kael'thas) up to and including Mother in BT.
Wotlk I cleared all content with Ronin, while it was still hard, achieved some top 50ish ranks in 10 man HC, and around 150-200 in 25 man HC. Also did various achievements such as Herald of the Titans and Tribute to Immortality.
Didn't like Cataclysm very much, so I went casualmode a few weeks in, and played casually for the expansion, but cleared all normal content, plus the random heroic mode here and there.
Didn't have much interest in the game after cataclysm, so I had a break for some months, after having played the first weeks. Came back a while ago though, and I really like the state of the game right now, and enjoy playing again, but haven't had the chance to do any other raiding than LFR yet, seeing how dead the server is.

10. Your gear (link profile)
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgall/Cipsy/simple
I'm very aware of the fact that my gear isn't exactly top notch, but with the patch coming when it is, I don't consider that a very big problem, and I know I will be prepared for that if I get accepted to Agnus Dei.

11. What do you think you can bring to Agnus Dei ? And, why do you think your style of play will work well with our guild ?
I consider myself a very good player, and I'm sure I will be a good asset to your guild. I'm dedicated to the game, and very loyal to my guild, and if I am accepted here I will be a long term member. If someone needs anything, they can ask Smile

12. Are you ready to be not invited to raid several times in a row because older guild members taking spots or Raid Leader thinks that u are not prepared?
Yes, this will not be a problem. I can easily understand going for the best setup available, and if the raid leader think I'm not prepared, I got nobody but myself to blame.

13. List all previous online guilds you have belonged to. Why did you leave them ?
Vanilla: Shadows Requiem, they died out sometimes around TBC launch, if I remember correctly!
TBC: Joined Bloodlust around BT patch, and stayed with them until they died out, sometimes during SWP was current content.
WoTLK: At the start of the expansion I joined in on trying to remake Bloodlust, but it didnt work out very well, and there wasn't enough good people. Looked around for a while to find a new guild, and finally ended up in Ronin in May 2009, and this is the only guild I've been in since then.

14. Parting Comments ? (optional)
I've heard you've got quite a bit of melees in your guild, but I'm certain you will find I'm a good asset to the guild, so I'm trying my luck anyway! Also, I wouldn't mind playing any of the other characters I've got at 90(warrior, mage, warlock, shaman, druid), if that suits you guys better. But my rogue is what I'm hoping to stick too! Smile

Cipsy
Back to top Go down
Bigbully

Rogue application! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue application!   Rogue application! EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 4:49 am

Whisper Bigbully, Ghostdog or Shivah for invite.

- Welcome to Agnus Dei.
Back to top Go down

Rogue application!
Page 1 of 1