Agnus Dei
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warlock apply

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shaddydaddy

Warlock apply Empty
PostSubject: Warlock apply   Warlock apply EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 4:39 am

1. What is your character's name, class ?  - Shaddydaddy / Destro Lock

2. What is your age ?  - 21

3. Agnus Dei raid times are 7:30pm until 11:00pm server time every day. What times can you raid ? What time zone are you located in ?   - I can raid all the time

4. Do you meet our requirements? If not, why?  - I still need to gear up abit but i am willing to do my maximum and i cant do that in my current guild ... i want to do my maximum ingame because i love progress

5. Has an Agnus Dei member agreed to sponsor you, if so,who ? Who else do you know from Agnus Dei and how ?
- No one agreed to sponsor me and i dont know anyone from Agnus .

6. Why do you want to join Agnus Dei ? Tell us more about your reasons for applying.
- I want to apply simply because i enjoy raiding and enjoy the challenge this game has

7. Successful raiding is as much about preparation as it is about execution. When you're not raiding, what are you doing to prepare for challenging raids ?
I am mostly chilling with guild members and farming my Flask and food and stuff ... always looking to expand my knowlege of WoW lore

8. How well do you know your class? Briefly explain your answer.
- I know my class really deep

9. What raiding have you done ?
- I have done full LFR run and got with flex guild run to Spoils

10. Your gear (link profile)
- As i said i am kinda low on gear and i am really trying hard to gear up but the drops are not my friends :S
- http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgall/Shaddydaddy/simple

11. What do you think you can bring to Agnus Dei ? And, why do you think your style of play will work well with our guild ?
- I love challenge and i am really social , i dont know what will i bring to your guild if i enter but i hope it will be road full of excitement and fun

12. Are you ready to be not invited to raid several times in a row because older guild members taking spots or Raid Leader thinks that u are not prepared?
- I respect older members and my Guild master's opinion but i will not be glad to hear that .

13. List all previous online guilds you have belonged to. Why did you leave them ?
- Only real guild i've been in is One of Them ... i am still in it but i simply need more ... want more , my point of playing WoW is just relying on raiding and further investigation of WoW lore ... and this guild is giving all of that on a straw so i am up for more challenge.

I respect your decision and i hope that you will accept me , lets all hope what we will raid and dance together .

'See you on the other side'
Back to top Go down
Taznoch

Warlock apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warlock apply   Warlock apply EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 5:49 am

Hi Shaddydaddy and thank you for your interest in AD. Just noticed on your gear that you are using pure intellect gems. I would recommend swapping these for the Keen Orange gems which give expertise and mastery.

Also you are missing enchant on your cloak, missing second profession at least get tailoring for the cloak enchant.

1 - Replace red sockets with Keen Vermilion Onyx

2 - Replace blue sockets with Sensei's Wild Jade

3 - Tailoring profession for Lightweave Embroidery

Also could you give example of your start rotation and when you would use Shadow Burn and also Chaos Bolt?

Back to top Go down
Taznoch

Warlock apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warlock apply   Warlock apply EmptySun May 11, 2014 10:49 pm

No response so application Declined.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Warlock apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warlock apply   Warlock apply Empty

Back to top Go down

Warlock apply
Page 1 of 1